Saturday, March 8

Day 32: Thirsty

"Come, all you who are thirsty."

I read this yesterday in the book of Isaiah. I write in every book I read--including the Bible. In the margins next to this verse, I had written a note to myself sometime earlier. It read:

am i thirsty?


I thought about this yesterday. It really made a lot more sense to me in light of all that's been happening over the past month.

There is one way we can all become thirsty--figuratively and literally.

For the last two weeks of A Dollar to Remember, we are inviting people to join us by drinking only water until Easter and donating the money saved from other drinks to help build clean-water wells in Africa. [See yesterday's post for complete details.]

It's called Blood:Water Mission. Here is a video on the project:



"am i thirsty?"

1 comment:

Today: In Seven said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is a very interesting mission. We only drink water in this family, and we aren't planning to celebrate Easter with candy. I'm interested in reading more of what happens. Thanks.

You're always welcome to tell me about your day in seven words! Have a great day.
http://todayinseven.blogspot.com